Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

O Organics No Stir Creamy Peanut Butter


ATTENTION PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS!!!! I am introducing the absolute BEST peanut butter in the world: O Organic No Stir Creamy Peanut Butter. I take back what I said about Peanut Butter & Co being my favorite.... this one is OUT OF THIS WORLD. 


I had a spoonful and melted. This is SO rich and SO creamy. It is mouth-watering!! EVERYBODY MUST MUST MUST TRY! It is made of organic peanuts, organic farm oil, organic can sugar, and sea salt - terrific ingredient list. I honestly do not know if I will be able to trust myself with this in the pantry... 



Nutrition information (per 2 tablespoons): 200 calories, 16 grams of fat, 6 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, 8 grams of protein, 85 mg of sodium



My new favorite!! This will NOT disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. this looks delicious!! i am always keeping my eyes open for a new peanut butter :) definitely will give this one a try

    ReplyDelete