Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Trader Joe's Bran Flakes


I LOVE Trader Joe's. It is healthy, cheap(er than most), and has some really great health food finds. One of my favorites is Trader Joe's Bran Flakes. This is hands-down one of the most wholesome bran flake cereals out there. No artificial flavors or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, no trans fats.. just plan and simple bran flakes. If you like the way bran tastes, this is the cereal for you!! It is my absolute favorite health cereal. I especially love it with soy milk (since I am slightly lactose intolerant.) If you let is sit for about 15-20 minutes, it gets sooo soggy - the way I like it! 


As for nutrition, it is hard to get better. High in fiber and still pretty low in calories. AND it keeps me really fully too. So skip the sugared cereals and start the day right with these bran flakes.


Nutrition information: 100 calories, 24 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, 6 grams of sugar, 220 grams of sodium

1 comment:

  1. just pick up a box tonight of bran flakes cant wait to try it lookingfoward to it enjoy healthy breakfast thank trader joes

    ReplyDelete